Old January 9th 05, 08:47 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Jan 8, 12:56 pm

> >So you admit your proposition makes no sense? Most speeders haven't
> >killed anyone either. Therefore it is ridiculous to suggest more

than
> >whatever minimal fine there is.

> Read a book on elementary logic and get back with us.

Excuse me? My area of study in college, where I majored in philosophy,
was logic. You are proposing to treat people as thought hey have
committed an act that your own proposition admits they haven't
committed. Your premises are faulty, therefore your conclusion is
illogical.

Do us a favor... *don't* get back to us, even after you realize your
error.