Old February 15th 05, 02:24 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> said:

>>> When is it cool enough not to get sun stroke?

>>Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.

> And only mad Americans choose to live under it...

The Couple of billion people living between the tropics will be
surprised to know that.

Get yerself a world map, sonny. You could learn a few things.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Twenty-five million illegal aliens can't be wrong.