Old February 1st 05, 05:43 PM
Jeff Strickland

I think the answer to your questin depends on where you are and the weather
conditions you have there. I am in California, and I have been driving for
35 years, and none of my cars has ever had headlamp wipers. They might be
great, but if they don't work, I wouldn't know. I seldom give my headlamps a
second thought.