Old October 29th 04, 10:15 AM
Richard S Beckett

"fredrickson" > wrote in message
. ..
> I come here for racing simulator discussion. Don't let Mitch ruin this

group
> with his political garbage like he has the flight sim newsgroup.

No one can ruin this group, it's THE best group ever.

It seems to contain the most well adjusted internet users I've ever come
across.

You can ask almost anything in here, and some bright spark will know the
answer, AND you probably won't get flamed.

Trolls try but fail to get a decent bite.

All in all, the best place on the internet.

Now, is there anyone out there who REALLY understands how/why a kart
handles? ;-)

R.