Old April 5th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default it's springtime and fancy turns to......

Thanks for the reminder. I actually find myself going one further
lately. I leave the jack in place as well as the stands....just one
more safety. Everyone work safe. Be safe. I am on my way to NY this
week to bury my cousin who was in a boating accident this weekend in
New Orleans. Remember, its not just yourself...there are many others
that will be affected. It only takes one moment of inattention to take
from this world something irreplaceable...