Old December 5th 04, 09:43 AM
Bernard Farquart

Default National ID legislation - December Session of Congress

"Dave Head" > wrote in message

> Or maybe vote in the democrats who want to collect up all your guns and
> make
> you completely helpess before some future totalitarians (10 yrs from now,
> 50
> years from now, or tomorrow) that want to enslave the American people?

Why do people persist in thinking this? I remember a Democrat who
was president for eight years in a row, not too long ago, and I managed to
buy as many guns as I wanted during his presidency. Unless you are a felon
or have been judged to be mentally incompetent (am I warm?) you could too.

Where is the "jack booted thug"? It looks more like he would
be at home in the current admin. than the last one. Do you remember
who the "Brady bill" was named after? Did that person work for a
Democrat or Republican Admin.?

What is with this disinformation regarding "taking away your guns"?

I have plenty of guns, and consider myself to be pretty blue.

(politically, I am not depressed)<g>

Bernard