Old March 8th 05, 10:12 PM
T & L

Default engine stuck to tranny

From: "Briantelope" >
Subject: engine stuck to tranny! ugh!
Date: Monday, February 21, 2005 10:49 PM

56 hard top oval, if you don't remember (you probably don't)

Removed everything, and pulled the body off the pan. Feeling awesome.
To keep myself busy during the week, I was going to start tearing the
engine down. But no! I'm praying some PB Blaster and some time will
help... If not, I've heard that you can try getting at the bolts on the
pressure plate through the starter hole. Fun.

I'm glad I rescued this one before it sat another 10 years in someone's
yard...

wish me luck!

Brian (ugh!!!)

--
________
| .\ @ /. | thats one sick bus!
"One thing at a time, in live as in your Volkswagen" --John Muir