Old October 29th 04, 09:05 PM
DC

"Alan Russell" > wrote in message
> My wifes Honda won't start when it's been sitting for 6 hours or so.
> I hesitate to call it cold, as we live in South Florida and it does
> this when it's 95 degrees out, but it technically is a 'cold start'
> issue.

Sorry to hear about your car problem. My friend had bought a new 2000 Civic,
and it had starting problems. Since it was so new, he was able to get
another replacement car from the dealership. Unfortunately, your problem did
not occur until after warranty expired. The lesson I learned is never again
will I buy a first-year model.

--
Disclaimer: This post is solely an individual opinion and does not speak on
behalf of any organization.