Old July 13th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Elizherrera

Default MY TUMBLER DOESN'T WORK, HOW TO CHANGE IT--1991 CIVIC SI

I'm sorry I dont know all the precise terms I'm not a mechanic, I'm a
nurse. It is the cylinder that I tried to rip out to get the steering
wheel to unlock. I've seen my brother remove the part from the houseing
and it looked easy but for some reason I couldn't get it. Out of
frustration I just got a hammer and ripped it up until it uplocked. I
needed to be able to drive the car to work. I'm just trying to figure
out how to replace the piece that the key goes in a turn and how. Thank
you for the response
Eliz