Old June 11th 05, 07:21 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

:

:

:

> PartKeyFiel

>>>I was looking at different ones...
>>>http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...?PartKeyField=

> 6
>
>>>531
>>>http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...?PartKeyField=

> 7
>
>>>092

>>>Got one of those diskless mp3 players? Some record voice too. So
>>>get hold of one and record the exhaust. Then transfer the file to
>>>your computer and e-mail it to me.

>>>I read the other post, and they'd better be good for only a few
>>>years. Mine are something like 6 years or more.. don't remember
>>>anymore.

>>>Hmm, you can always write him out of the will.

>>>Yes, I have to go rent a $4 movie for tonight. Such wonderful down
>>>at the video store...

>>This is somewhat off topic but have you checked out Netflix? I
>>signed up recently and have been fairly impressed with their
>>service. I can send three movies back Sunday afternoon and have
>>three more by the following Wednesday. It takes a movie one day
>>from ordering to showing up in our mail box! It takes 2-4 weeks for
>>the latest releases to show up on the site but it is convenient.
>>The movies come with a return envelope that already has return
>>postage on it. Very convenient. Plus DVD burners and blank media
>>are cheap nowadays.

> We only watch a couple a month, so I don't know if I want to join a
> service just for that. Hell, we go to Wendy's more than we watch
> videos.

They have different plans. I pay $17/month to have three movies in
rotation. For $9/month there is a one movie rotation plan. Sounds like
that would be a plan you might consider. I like the convenience of it
more than anything. Plus they have a large library of DVD's from
current stuff to old movies from the 1950's and numerous television shows.

> I hear you about the DVD burners, but my PC is only a 450 P-III.
> Don't know if it'll handle burning DVDs...

It may not work. It might though if you had a good bit of RAM.