Old September 15th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Troy

Default What tools do I need?

Yeah, I have the cv driveshaft with a slipjoint. Recently rebuilt from a
previous problem so I'm miffed about having vibes again. So the pinion
should be pretty much straight in line with the driveshaft eh? I'll go
eyeball it one more time for today.

I read somewhere on a website about having it 1 degree lowered for axle
wrap, but I'm sure I wont be able to judge a degree until I get the angle
finder huh... I wish I had more time today to mess with it but I gotta be
asleep by 7:30 to be up for work at 3am. ugh.

Ah and that "friend" heh heh, does owe me some beer now. He thinks he did
something major wrong to my baby, I haven't told him its a minor thing yet,
just letting him sweat it out for a day.

Troy

. ..