Old August 11th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
JeepXJ

Default Water coming out of blower in floorboard

I have an '06 TJ just purchased in July. We have had a couple of
extremely HOT and HUMID days here in Kentucky. I was setting idle
waiting for a light to change. When I turned right, water poured from
the blower area under the dash and into my shoe. I felt in the blower
vent and could feel a lot of moisture on the plastic. I checked the
other floor mat and it was wet too. This was in the late afternoon of
the day. I checked the following morning while the air was running and
there was nothing. My gut tells me it was condensation, but I don't
want to take the chance. On my '01 XJ I never experienced such water
dripping. Has anyone else experienced this on a TJ?