Old August 5th 04, 07:43 AM
Catman

Mike Anthony wrote:

> 'Car' Magazine - December 1989 lists :-
>
> 2.0 TS - £12995
> 2.0 Veloce - £13895
> 2.5 V6 - £14675
> 2.5 Veloce - £15575
> 3.0 V6 - £15750
> 3.0 Veloce - £16650
>
> Give me a few days, and I should be able to track down some older
> magazines.
>
> I must now go down and proudly proclaim to the management, "You see. I
> told you all those magazine back-issues would come in handy"
>
> Hope this helps

Massively, but only in a negative sense I fear. I wouldn't worry about the
older ones since I wanted to know for possible tax reasons. Even the
figures you've quoted here make it cheaper for me to buy the car privately
for company use than pay the tax on it

Cheers anyway
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk