Old August 14th 06, 08:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Joe[_9_]

Default 427 runnin trouble

Hey guys,
I just recently bought a 1968 Corvette with the 427,4spd,MSD
ignition. Once I charge the battery the car will start fine and it
will idle but once you put a load on it (tap the brakes, turn on the
turn signal the car will die. No matter what I am revving the car at.
I am new to the Corvettes. I'm normally a Ford man but I got a hell of
a steal on this car. The previous owner replaced the battery,ground
wire for the battery,voltage regulator and the alternator. Any help is
greatly appreciated.