Old March 14th 05, 07:16 AM
Graeme Cosgrove

Dom wrote:
> "Graeme Cosgrove" > wrote in message
>
>>...bright sunny morning, tooling down the dual carriageway at a
>>respectable 70 mph. Very few cars on the road apart form a eurobox in
>>the inside lane (Pugeot/Citroen/Rover???) and a gold BMW 316 i
>>convertible in the outside lane overtaking said eurobox UNTIL he sees a
>>156 bearing down on him,

> Its interesting to note that even though you ...do not like... BMW drivers,
> you seem to remember so much about his car !!!
>
> Colour,
> Engine size
> Spec
> male driver
> Convertible???
>
> I wasn't aware those Munchen sausage makers made a 1.6 convertible!!! please
> don;t tell me it's a new one...
>
> Why didn;t you just razz it past him over the middle? Kick up some
> dirt/dust/smallish paint chipping stones from the central reservation and be
> gone with him?
>
> And what are you doing taking your pride and joy out early on a weekend
> morning, let the guy have a lie in man !!! The only time it is justifiable
> to let your Alfa stretch his engine throat so early on the weekend is when
> your stomach is calling for an Egg-McMuffin (or BLT bagel now!!!) from the
> local greasy Golden M before the 10.30am breakfast lockdown...
>
> Domestos

It was an oldish one. Don't know about you but I tend to try and
concentrate a bit whilst driving, so I occasionally remember what happened.

Dual carriageway with central barrier, so much as I would have liked to
engage hover mode, "razzing it past him over the middle" would have
caused more than stone chips.

Do you drink the Domestos?