Old February 26th 05, 04:02 AM
Shag

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:28:47 -0500, "JP"
> wrote:

>I need some help from anyone who is familiar with older VW beetles. This
>could help me in a criminal case. I am looking for documentation that would
>give me the wheel base and track measurements and if any VW beetles has
>positive traction. I have tire tracks in my yard that are associated with a
>violent attack on a family member. I have reason to believe it was my
>neighbor who drives an older model VW beetle convertable. Please email me if
>you can help. THANKS in advance!

(remove NOSPAM to email me.)

Hey, I saw that movie. "My Cousin Vinny" or something like that?
Give us a link to a newspaper article about what you describe because
there's no way it wouldn't have made it into a local paper. I'd love
to read about it. I mean, unless you are just trolling.

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan