Old February 4th 05, 01:24 PM
SteveBrady

Look near Harrison Hot Springs.
I was told about some trails out that way....but never got there. AND,
you'll be near the hot springs...which is a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE place to
wheel!
There's enough logging roads out that way (and north of there) to get you
going!

Or go to the Island and I think Mike R. mentioned a trail that will take you
to the pacific coast side (near Tofino/Ucluelet). But I never did wheel
over there....shame!