Old February 7th 05, 01:16 PM

Default 97 Dodge Caravan electric window problem

Hi -
The passenger side front window dropped into the door today when the
frost melted... The motor works, both the lift and the lower cables are in
place and hooked up at both ends, but I can't figure out how the lift cable
is supposed to be routed. I am assuming that the lift cable must go over a
pulley or something, but can't figure it out. Any suggestions as to where I
could find a picture of the cable routing on the web? I don't think I need
a cable, I think I need the pulley it rides on.
Thanks -
Brian