Old November 20th 04, 02:09 PM
Eza Gadson

Ouch! Deposit here in The States is usually $1000 refundable. Still no
delivery dates, but the mags have final specs. I can see why you might
trade from the old (e46) M3 to the new (B6 or B7) A4, but I would think that
the new M5 is another matter entirely. From what I'm reading it leaves the
RS6 and the E55 far behind and I can't think of another $85,000 car that is
even close in "gotta have it" factor.

On 11/17/04 9:49 AM, in article , "TonyK"