Old July 8th 05, 09:43 PM
Mike Romain

Could be, but there are two gasses that use that cleaner and my 258 runs
like crap on both of them.

Someone mentioned I might be running lean, so last carb kit I went a
little richer on the high speed metering rods and then tried that Shell
gas. No help, it still won't burn the crap. All I got was a slight bog
if I stomp it too fast with real gas. At least the adjustment is up top
so I only have to open one plate to get it back.

Mike