Old September 20th 04, 01:17 AM
Rudy Hiebert

Tedrick:
If it's not too late, as far as reading posts and getting a solution,
I found that owner's manuals recommend a range of SAE's, so - have a
look at what synthetic engine lube, like Amsoil's 5w-30 options and
maybe a fuel additive like Amsoil's P.I. You can see these at
www.lubedealer.com/hiebert

My Dad, RIP, only knew what his dad taught him about oil, but if he
were alive today, he would be first one to try something better. He
was the first in town to build a guitar from scratch. He died before
he could see a farm tractor start in 40 below with Amsoil.