Old January 5th 05, 06:14 AM
Bruce Kennewell

Thanks, lads.
Steve Smith kindly provided much information and multiple P4 Ferraris are
now screaming around Spa and the Nurburgring ..... the PROPER circuits, that
is!

I will now patiently await the Can-Am add-on for GPL and, whilst doing so,
reminisce by browsing some excellent magazines - Vintage Motorsport - which
ran a series of articles on the original Can-Am series.

Bruce.

. 97.136...