Old August 1st 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
ray

Default wobbling in steering...

Shep wrote:
> Ray we should't have to tell the OP this, common sensse dictates this, I
> hope!!

common sense is remarkably uncommon.

Sister has a new Toyota Corolla. Battery died... called roadside
assistance... boosted it... brought it in... they gave her grief for
leaving the lights on and pretended to check something. Three days
later, when she had to call them for another boost and took a strip of
the service manager, they discovered the battery had a bad cell. To
diagnose a fubar'ed battery like that would take me almost two minutes
with a cheapo voltmeter. Now, they've just ****ed her off by being a
bunch of slack-asses and she's already telling people how Toyota sucks.

Ray