Old June 16th 05, 10:49 PM
DougW

Billy Ray did pass the time by typing:
> I was laying underneath the JGC the other day while the oil was draining and
> I began to think again of adding additional lights to the front. Does the
> GC have factory fog light wiring hidden somewhere up there where I could
> hook into?

Dunno about the 2002, but the 93 ZJ did. Look behind the front grill
for a two pin connector. You will need a relay for the blank spot in
the relay center and a new fiddlyknob for the lamps unless you want to
run a seperate fog lamp switch.

I ran a seperate switch and mounted it by the shifter.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks