Old May 24th 05, 08:18 PM
Nick

No, it's not even really noticable, and it's great for putting on a bikini
top. Only problem is if you let your tops be loose and flap in the wind
alot, it will eventually rip the channel out at a most unfortunate time,
like when your on the highway..... Keep your top tight, and if need (from
experience), get self tapping metel screws and go crazy on your channel...
Nick

--
http://members.cox.net/nnote/
oups.com...