Old June 18th 04, 06:51 AM
xyro

My 2001 L300's rear tires experienced cupping and uneven treadwear from the
getgo. Dealer insisted I didn't rotate tires enough. Dealer never mentioned
the TSB. When I finally caught wind of the TSB, I had this repair done to my
car and it was not a simple alignment. Dealer literally spent hours
drilling out the original faulty shims. These cars were not aligned properly
at the factory and a shim kit (noted in the TSB) has to be installed in
order to be able to align the rear wheels to the new correct spec.

http://www.roberthancock.com/