Old January 19th 05, 12:02 AM
Kurt Telep

4-motion was not an option in 2002 with the 1.8T engine. If it was
however, there would be a 4motion badge near the Tiptronic or shifter
(altho in 2002 if you had 4motion, you had a Tip tranny) and a 4motion
badge on the rear of the vehicle.

Easiest way to absolutely prove this, is take a look under the rear of
the car. If there's 2 axles with a driveshaft, then it's 4wd,
otherwise, you've got a standard 2002 FWD 1.8T (which is what I believe
you have)

Lifetime warranty pads wear out fast, so they're constantly being
replaced. Mintex pads tend to be hit or miss, quality has been down the
past few years. I've had one set that was great, next set was extremely
poor. I would look into a more quality pad like Hawk or PBR/Axxis.
Brake pad upgrades are a great way to upgrade your brake system for a
very small cost.

Kurt