Old December 16th 04, 03:49 PM
Furious George

Dave Head wrote:
> Saw a darling of this group doing his thing last night.
>
> Guy is driving the right lane, gets within about 1/2 second of

another car in
> the right lane that he's catching, pops out into the left lane for a

pass, then
> cuts the guy off with a return to the right lane that left about a

1/2 second
> of following distance for the car he just passed.
>
> OK, fine - I figure that catching this guy is going to be an

experience.

> So, I'm im the left lane, at my usual +7 speed, and passing

_everybody_, so I
> get to this guy. He's not wanting to be passed, so speeds up after I

get
> almost past - you guessed it - he goes "duckling" on my right rear.
>
> No problem - about 45 seconds or so I catch the next car in the right

lane -
> scrape him off.
>
> From a look in the mirror, he appears to have taken up a new hobby of
> tailgating the car that scraped him off.
>
> Just gotta love the KRETP fanatics.
>
> Dave Head

If you can't KEEP in the RIGHT lane EXCEPT TO PASS (do I really have to
spell it out for you) then get the **** OFF MY ROAD. I barely tolerate
slow dip****s like yourself when you stay in the right lane and out of
my lane, but when you get in my lane that's crossing the line. 99% of
all highway fatalities are caused by LLBs like yourself. Haven't you
killed enough people today?

In summary, **** OFF AND DIE.