Old February 26th 05, 10:13 AM
Edgecrusher

I think no, 40% of people couldnt play NHL2005 due to controller problems. The game was released in September yet there
still hasnt been a fix for it.

The patch will be a full cost NSR06 in about 12 months time and that will still include all the faults of NSR while only
having superficial tweaks and "improvements" like paint schemes and gimmicks.

_____

Steve

"Military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense."