Old May 31st 05, 01:58 AM
Jonnie Santos

teem wrote:
> I don't see any improvement on the sound,i've ****ed around with the
> air pressure,still sounds the same,I didn't hear that set of tires
> (then on the rear), make all that racket before they went up
> front,wonder if the warrenty is still good,this tires suck.I just got
> back from Penna,i live near akron oh.,i can't describe the situation
> while driving an interstate & hearing the hum,in a way,i was hoping
> for a blow out,then.i'd know something was wrong.

Once they start making a racket you're screwed.

I skimmed through these posts and don't see reference to tire brand/model.

I had some soft Bridgestones that howled at freeway speeds. The noise
started at about 8-9k of wear - they were cupped and there was nothing
to do. Well, maybe I could of had them shaved (have fun finding a shop
that will do that), but I just put up with them until the were wore
enough to replace.

Try doing s search on tire rack and see if other customers have noise
issues as well. And you can start searching for replacement tires that
will be potentially quiet through their whole life.