Old May 24th 05, 11:46 PM
BRH

Brian Bowles wrote:
> I just got GTR and I am unable to get my TSW pedals to configure in GTR. Is
> there a setting for split axis/combined axis in the game? I thought that
> might be it. I found no such setting. I use the red logitech momo wheel with
> the tsw pedals. This combination works great in GPL and NR2003.

I use the same combo with GTR, and it worked fine right out of the box.
Mine is set for split-axis. You're right that there is no such split
axis/combined axis setting within GTR. I think that it just reads the
controllers off of your Windows settings.

One thought -- perhaps switching your controller ID's within the Windows
applet would work? In other words, if you have it set as Logi on ID#1
and TSW on ID#2, make the Logi ID#2 and TSW ID#1.

Good Luck.