Old May 1st 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default new to Miata and rack

I just joined this group - and I just got a new 2006 MX-5 Grand Touring
about two weeks ago. I'm in Orange County, CA.

I really enjoy my Miata. I'm a "big guy" - a football player build -
and I'm very comfortable in the newly designed Miata. I've already
taken a road trip and I was more comfortable in my Miata than I was in
the SUV that I previously owned. Maybe some of that was due to the
vastly improved gas mileage!

I appreciate this group. I found a truck rack on this site that I've
ordered. It's not ucommon for me to pick up friends at the airport so
it'll be good to have a rack for excess luggage.