Old June 5th 05, 12:51 AM
The Real Bev

"Scott en Aztlán" wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 21:20:40 -0700, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
> >The MFFY did exactly the right thing -- trained the guy with the bullhorn not
> >to use it. That's why I don't honk at old farts stopped in front of me --
> >instead of hurrying up to get out of the way they just panic and jam on the
> >brakes.

> So you're in favor of JLEDI ("just let 'em do it")? How, then, are we
> to train MFFYs not to try these asinine maneuvers?

Of course not, but the MFFY won that round because the bullhorn didn't work --
indeed, using it penalized the user by making the wait even longer. Now if
the guy had had a shotgun he probably would have been given a round of
applause by his fellow motorists.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx