Old May 7th 05, 10:17 PM
Elle

If you register at www.autozone.com , put in your car's year, make, and
model, then go to "Repair Guides" then "jacking," an illustration will come
up showing the four points under the four doors and also the front and rear
jacking points for your Legend.

For the rear, there's a hook just under and behind the license plate. You
should have seen it in the past. You can jack directly under it.

For the front, there apparently is a "jack lift platform" beneath and
apparently several inches aft of the front bumper.

I also do what SoCalMike does.

Lastly, my 91 Civic is approaching that point to which John referred (four
side jacking points are starting to get crumbly), so I am acquainted with
where on my suspension I can put jacks, too and should start using them
like... last week when I rotated my tires.

ups.com...