Old October 19th 04, 02:56 PM
Dan

Yes, it's about what I expected. I can live with 18 mpg around town.
The tank holds 19 gallons. I'm going on a road trip this weekend, and
I'll report the hiwaay mileage next week. YMMV.

One thing I didn't expect is that an oil change requires a full 7
quarts of oil if you change the filter. Using synthetic like I do,
this runs up the cost of an oil change quite a bit. Dodge recommends
5W20, and the synthetic equivalent appears to be 0W20. How you get
oil to be "zero" weight is beyond me.