Old September 30th 04, 11:44 PM
George Csahanin

The one thing my 92 is good for once every 18 months or so is the battery.
Don't know why, it just gets exactly that way in a short period. This last
one's gone almost two years, maybe I'm just lucky. Even though it sat quite
dead for about 10 weeks till I got to change the optispark. It is whatever
brand AutoZone pushes.

-GeorgeC 92 LT-1 Red/Red

"Black Bomb" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> If I don't start up my car for about 3 days,,,the battery doesn't keep its
> charge enough to start it. I had the battery tested and it resulted good.

> installed a spare battery that was lying around at home. The car was

parked
> without starting for about 1 week and it had plenty of energy to start. If
> the car has a short that is pulling power off the battery, I guess I would
> have problems with the spare battery aswell. Anyone encountered this

problem