Old March 2nd 05, 10:37 PM
Billy Bad Assr©

Please include year/make/model/engine size for a much better response

Basic gm starter cable connections are as follows:

1). Larger (6 gauge) cable goes to large post on solenoid = other end to
Positive Side of Battery

2). (S) terminal on solenoid goes to ignition switch (Switch off = no battery
power) or perhaps A/T switch

3). (I) terminal (if there is one) goes to Positive side of distributor.

--
BBA
°?°
oups.com...