Old April 5th 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default it's springtime and fancy turns to......

Thank you Dennis. It all seems so damn pointless. .I'm sorry...I'm not
trying to take away from your sentiments..I appreciate them...but
damnit I think I may want to go to hell. I cannot fathom a god that is
righteous...that took my uncle half throught high school...that took my
father 6 months from graduation.that took my cousin's husband a few
short months after marriage and birth of their child. The same
passionate god allowed my best friend to screw me out of a couple
thousand dollars...and write off years of friendship for pennies. And
now this. My cousin decided, out of the blue, last month to visit for a
weekend. He came here on a moments notice. Said...he just needed a
break. We sat on the shore and played guitar. It was unexpected and
spontaneus. Alex never did anything like this before. We watched the
boats running put to the harbor. Alex pointed them out and remarked
about how good a job the concrete people had done on his backard boat
ramp. He was coming back from the sand knoll saturday evening. They
struck a submerged log on the river. The boat capsized. He was run over
by the baot following and found the next day. If it wasn't for alex I
would not have had the drive to be where I am both musically an
buisness wise in life. My Aunt has lost her two brothers.....her father
and mother...and now her nephew. We are running out of pallbearers....