Old June 11th 05, 05:37 PM

Bill Putney wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > For the record ASSHOLE. I am not a man. I have never
> > had a dick. I am not a sex change, and I am certainly
> > not a "cross dresser". Which is a word I had to look
> > up in the dictionary. By the way. Now how come you
> > know that obscure reference? It sure seems to be
> > insider terminology from what I can gather.

> Insider terminology? Insider to what? That's plain
> weird.

Yeah right. Play dumb.

> I put all that time into writing a humorous post.
> And all wasted on you. To quote Mel Brooks: "Woof!"
> more wasted humor)

[uh huh] Yeah it was hilarious when you PROJECTED and
accused me of being a "cross dresser". Fact is, that
term, is not something most people know. I had to look
it up.

You are both exceptionally well informed about cross
dressing, and obviously it is something on your mind
a lot also.

The math on that isn't hard to do.

People aren't stupid. Everyone knows that homophobes
are are guilt driven self hating gays in denial. Men
who are drag paranoid, have the same problem about a
different target group, gay or not.

The target group discloses what you are wrestling
with inside yourself.

The bottom line is this. You worry about it. You use
it as a weapon. Now you backpedal and claim it was a
joke, making it very obvious, that you know you are
caught.

> Someone will have to forward that to Jeremy.
> You're the only one here that knows him, so
> it will have to be you.

Please explain why YOU think a child molester
deserves such consideration.

He is in the sex offender registry for a reason.

> You, madame, have issues.

I take issue with confused self hating hypocrites,
who label me as something I am not. That much is
true.

I do not have issues with gays or transgender people
however. I do not feel threatened by them, and I do
not obsess on them, as you do. I would not use their
label as a curse either, as you do.

They do not deserve that. It is not like they are
hypocritical bigots, homophobes, child molesters,
or something disgusting like that.

I judge people only on the content of their character.

So far, you have shown yourself to be a man with the
sort of issues, which places your character in doubt.

Gay or straight, you need to work on your own issues,
and cease trying to harm others with your projections.