Old March 14th 05, 10:39 PM
micky

Default Water leak, drain hose?

I just bought me a 2002 Concorde. The car has a water leaking problem mostly
on the driver's side front and rear. Today I removed the carpeting in order
to find the source of the leak. It looks like it is coming from the AC
evaporator coil. There is no water dripping out from underneath the car when
the AC is running. I should have thought of this before taking the carpet
out! Well, it lease I get to clean and dry it now.

I am thinking that the evaporator drain hose is clogged. It lease I am
hoping that it is and it is not a bigger problem inside the AC unit.

My question to you is , where is the drain hose coming out from? When I go
under the car, where should I be looking? If you have any other suggestions
or advice, please tell! Thanks and hope that someone would be kind enough to
help me out. Thanks again.