Old February 11th 05, 11:19 PM
Steve Blankenship

"Marc Collins" > wrote in message
> Absolutely brilliant with 3 small exceptions:
>
> i) The left mirror doesn't work properly on the Ferrari (you get the same
> display as in the right mirror).
>
> ii) We need the virtual mirror now, please (disabled for some bizarre
> reason).
>
> iii) The control for clutch works in the set-up screen, but not in the

game
> if you have Auto Clutch enabled. There are still a few times you need to
> disengage the clutch completely even if you are using auto clutch. Why
> prevent this from working? Most people who use auto-clutch wouldn't

bother
> to even map it, but for those who do, let us use it. Works fine in manual
> clutch mode so it isn't the controller.
>
> Marc

I'd really like to like this thing, but I seem to have the same trouble as a
lot of people; can't get it to stop stuttering long enough to get a feel
for. All ISI-based sims of this generation are subject to it to some
degree, but this demo is even worse than the first two in that respect.
Searched the forums, tried all the supposed fixes - no luck. FPS is fine,
and no other sims do it; rFactor doesn't do it either, for that matter.
Guess gMotor 2.0 really is different... ;-)

SB

PS - the virtual mirror works fine for me; guess I should be glad of
something! (Even if you enable it, you have to have it toggled on - check
your controller assignments and try that. Ditto on the clutch though - if
you run auto-clutch you can't override it.)