Old July 18th 05, 02:51 AM
Endo

"Mike" > wrote:
> b) Soft top rails - the top is setup as shipped with the rails that
> you attach the back side/rear windows to the body with, in between the
> top and the body. I did not see anything in the manual about this.

The is the 'belt rail' and is part of the body. It is not designed to be
removable. The hard plastic parts at the bottom of the side windows tucks
under this to hold them in place. You may have the two smaller black
brackets at either side of the top of your tailgate, meant for the 'tailgate
bar' already mounted. Check to make sure the hardtop glass is closing all
the way and not stopping at these brackets. I had an issue with mine after
I bought a hardtop and put it on. Those brackets wouldn't let the glass
close another half inch or so. This may be your solution.

Shawn