Old August 27th 06, 11:54 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
catman

Default Interchangeable parts

SteveH wrote:
> catman > wrote:
>

>>>You'd know this 'cos your 116 is a bit of a 116 / 75 mutant, innit?

>>Oh yes, but I also know that they don't all fit exactly[1]. So
>>'interchangeable' may well be the wrong word.
>>
>>[1] Propshaft again. IIRC the 116 2l shaft is longer than the 3l one
>>but ISTBC

> That'll be to do with the LSD box fitted to TSpark and V6 75s, though.
>
> I assume you've used a 75 box in your 116, anyway.

On balance we decided that having a spanky LSD 3l box and transaxle
kicking around made it worth while using it Although I fancied
having 4 stud wheels at the back and 5 at the front.

Of *course* we used it, you plonker

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk