Old August 11th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
m6onz5a

Default 1991 Nissan Stanza Failed Emision Test in Metro-DC.

After you do a tune up or whatever, before you go take the test take
one bottle of dry gas (isopropyl alcolhol) and dump it in the tank. I
haven't had a car fail yet..

I have a 89 Cutlas Cierra w/ 170k and it passed with flying colors and
I don't do squat to it.

Chas