Old April 25th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers,misc.legal

Default Caught speeding - make a run for it?

"Alex Rodriguez" > wrote in message
> If you were going that fast and it took him that long to catch up with
> you, you should have simply said it wasn't you. Once the cop loses sight
> of your car, there is no way for him to know when he came up behind you
> that yours was the car that he saw going over the limit.
> Alex

Doesn't matter- the cop is the 'expert witness'. The judge will take his
word for it 99.9% of the time. Hard to outrun a radio. Best just to pull
over when he lights you up, and take your fleecing like a man. They don't
ALWAYS pull you over. I've had a cop sit on my bumper for miles, just
grinding my nose in it after I had blown by him at about 10 over. He waved
as he got off a few exits down.

aem sends...