Old March 13th 05, 05:02 AM
dociscool

Same luck here with Diehard motorcycle batteries. Wal-Mart batteries
wouldn't last through the winter motorcycle storage season. Now I'm on my
third year with the same Diehard motorcycle battery still in excellent
shape... and the Diehard brand in this battery size is only about $10 more
than Wal-Mart.