Old July 5th 04, 02:50 AM
George Graves

In article >,
(SteveH) wrote:

> Dev Cloete > wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > A cambelt tensioner pulley broke on a 16V Milano and fortunately no valves
> > were bent. However the cams jumped a few teeth and having made new
> > Alumininium pulleys and having fitted new belts, I would like to get
> > confirmation on the cam timing marks. The inlet and exhaust have marks on
> > them that should line up with each other at TDC. The problem is that the
> > inlet cam have two marks....which one is the correct one ? Can anyone
> > help???
> > Thanks,
> > Dev

> 16v Milano? - are you absolutely sure about that?
>
> It may have twin cams, but it won't have 16v.

I was under the impression that only V-6 75's were called Milanos and
then, only in the USA. I presume that you are talking about a 4-cylinder
engine?

--
George Graves

"This election is shaping up great. Our choices
are a guy who has a lot of second thoughts, or
a guy who has never had a first thought."
-- Jay Leno