Old December 10th 04, 08:12 AM
Sean Dinh

There is no limit nor guideline for mileage for front end alignment. Bad
alignment can happen at any time. Most of them come from hitting a parking
stopper or curb hard with 1 wheel, or hitting a pot hole. Mines happens when I
corner hard and hit a ridge in mid corner, due to lowered car.

If you're the only driver, and that you can account for your mistakes, and that
the tech can't find any fault with tire wear in the front tires, you shouldn't
have to deal with front end alignment. As for 'slightest mis-alignment causes
uneven wear", that is BS. I do my front end alignment with a tape measure, quite
sloppily. I don't have any problem with uneven tire wear.