Old July 17th 05, 08:15 PM
C.H.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:14:02 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:

> "C.H." > wrote in message
> news

>> or is ABS ok after all as long as it is not from Chevy?

> To refresh your memory...I can tolerate ABS on any car, but prefer not
> having it. You're confusing ABS with another well know topic that I
> actually can't tolerate. I'm beginning to worry about you Chris! Keeping
> different subjects "compartmentalized" is a tough nut for you, it appears.

On the contrary, I find it highly hilarious how you are trying to keep
your little world of prejudices, misinformation and hatred when it is
prodded from different directions.

>>> Why say stuff like that to/about people?

>> Because unfortunately it is true.
>>

> Regardless if it is true or not...it doesn't answer the question. Why get
> personal and inflame people with those sorts of comments? Everyone (even
> you) have biases.. That is already understood by everyone. Pointing them
> out is redundant.

No, it is not. Whether or not you have a bias against sausages for
breakfast indeed is not relevant for this discussion which is why I am not
talking about that. But an extreme bias against US-manufacturers and/or
specifically GM is quite relevant in this discussion.

Chris