Old July 2nd 05, 01:58 PM
Jeep

I was gonna say check ur joints but Bill already covered that...I know that
my cardan joint has gone bad in my TJ twice now and we've dubbed it "sounds
of the forest" (chirp chirp)....Do ya have bumperettes on the back bumper??
maybe the nest is in the back bumper??
anyways..it will be gone soon...
if you ever take ur Jeep off road and in mud... I'm sure that nest rotting
can't smell as bad as some of the mud holes I've been through...
Jeff
'03 TJ & '95 ZJ